Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ENDORF MY NEW ALDO HANDBAG!

Last night was my holiday party so I took today off :) Had vacation days to use, why not? I didn't waste the day, I renewed my passport (have to remember to pick it up Monday), renewed my Driver's Licence (it's been expired for 10 months), picked up more Christmas presents, bought this fabulous purse!!, saw my hair stylist for a small 'tweak' , meet my boyfriend for coffee, picked up my girlfriend Heath from work, walked to the Basketball game (Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls- it was awesome!!), and now home celebrating my super fab Aldo find :D
I needed a larger bag that would hold magazines, and additional traveling items. I initially went into Aldo looking for a different handbag which was way to small. However on the top shelf I saw this beauty.. Marked down and on sale, it was almost a crime! I spray protected it as soon as I got home, I couldn't wait to start using it..







I saw this description on Aldo's website after I bought it. So my style :)
Preppy meets prairie in this smartly casual tote.


MADE WITH CARE: The luxurious premium milled leather we selected for this bag is hand stitched, washed, tumble dried and softened for a smooth, soft feel that also increases the bag's durability. Each bag is ready to take on a "lived-in" look that's unique to each wearer and will only get better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment