Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GIFTED. SUCCESSFUL CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ROUND 1

I made a list, checked it twice and we were on our way! I love the holiday season and buying my immediate family great, practical gifts that they will enjoy for a long time. Two stops today, Best Buy and Chapters/Indigo, got a great start on gifts for a few of my nieces, my parents, and brother. I still have another small round of gifts to pick up before I wrap and send them back home to Saskatchewan for Christmas :)



This is my kind of fashion bunny. I treated myself to this cool, fun Fifi Lapin the fashion bunny book :) Pages of cute commentary on recent collections, sketches of Fifi wearing designer clothes, hours of entertainment :)



Found a few books by Madonna for my nieces, great stories with an edge :) Also scooped up 4 disc collectors DVDs! Great classic comedies I know my dad and brother are going to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. oh i really want this book!
    Fifi is just so cute :)

    love her!

    xx

    ReplyDelete