Saturday, December 4, 2010

SECRET SANTA

Last night my girlfriends and I meet up for a girl's only secret santa wine and champagne evening. The inspiration to my $10 gift was a quality staple beauty products us fashionista's can't live without. This time of year I love to spread the holiday spirit, and in this case giving one of my girlfriends the glam red colour from OPI's Swiss Collection. It was very similar to what I had done when I went for a mani/pedi Monday night, but not from the same bottle I swear! After I picked it up I dashed in to H&M to see if there was any inexpensive makeup cases. Nothing I saw was right except for this cute phone/card holder. It was unique and cute, and put together with love. Happy holidays to anyone reading this! oxox

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment