Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PARK, ART, AND MALL

Yesterday we checked out San Diego's Museum of Contemporary Art's downtown location. The exhibition on was focused on street art, a favourite subject of ours. We had a great time, I discovered a few new favourite artists I haven't got to know before. First was Os Gemeos from Brazil, their signature style of Brazilian Folklore Fantasy captured my attention. I really enjoy Os Gemeos' characters and colorful patterns.

Second was Ryan McGuiness. His signature style of mixed media, layers and layers of detailed patterns and images blew my mind..

I had to post about this one. It made me laugh and when I read it was Alphabet and Humor I smiled :) Fun piece of art.


There was a Banksy exhibit that was breath-taking to see in person. And how I loved, and wanted the 'tricked out' bike SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment