Saturday, December 11, 2010

GIFT IDEA FOR THE FASHIONISTA: BOOKS

Non-fiction, fiction, coffee table - I love them all!! Here are a few books I haven't bought yet and would love to have in my collection. Blow by Blow - the story of Isabella Blow, Who What Wear: Runway to Real Life, book of Juergen Teller's photography. And if you can find it or afford it, Grace Corridgton Creative Director for American Vogue has a book about her 30 years at Vogue. One year for my I bought my boyfriend books with the theme of "houses under 1500/1000 sqaure feet." We still flip through the books on the weekends, dreaming of what we could do with our condo townhouse.



OMG I almost forgot to share/suggest these books by my idol, Simon Doonan. I bought Eccentric Glamour a few years ago and recommend. I don't have Wacky Chicks but would love to have it, I'm sure it will be fabulous and supporting someone I look up to is gift enough :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, girl!
    x

    I need to forward this post to my mom - I need to read ALL of these books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my blog. Love yours!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete