Friday, December 31, 2010

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS

2010 was a great year. Filled with many memories, some good, some bad but it's all behind me and I'm excited for a new year of possibilities. My new year resolution is to keep working hard at what I believe in, and always remember friends and family are the most important part of life.

My fashion related memories of 2010.. Score fabulous red velvet, strappy wedges from H&M. Only colourful pair of shoes I own.. Was looking for the black ones originally..

1st visit to the Revlon head office.. From working at Shoppers Drug Mart to working on their media strategy :D

Bought Sonia Rykiel in February and Lanvin in November :D

Confirmed Tony Alcindor, VP of Public Relations & Marketing did comment on my blog!!!

Had a picture and quote published in Toronto's Urban Weekly newspaper, NOW magazine. Taken at the Deerhunter, Spoon concert.

Witnessed Jeanne Beker and Kelly Cutrone interview for the launch of Kelly's book, If You Have To Cry Go Outside. Have 6 clips of the interview on my cell I can't seem to download on the computer :( Still working on it.. I also met Kelly Curtrone, fantastic women, immediately knew I worked in media.. And had her sign my copy of her book :D



Meet Entrepreneur Tony Sheish, guest of a seminar where he discussed his life and book. Great man, great book.



Got my hands on a few Mulberry for Target bags :) And my first and certainly not last piece of Rachel Rachel Roy; a black angora cardigan.



For Valentine's Day my bf bought me this House of Harlow 1960 Necklace, I got to pick out two pieces from Nicole Richie's jewelry line. The full length dress of my dreams I purchased from H&M's Fashion Against Aids collection. Everything was working against me that week to snag this piece but I made it happen :) I was also lucky enough to find this Anna Sui top at the Anna Sui store in SOHO, NYC. Love this shirt, it's a great souvenir and I feel it expresses both Anna and my; edgy chic, rock n' roll personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment