Monday, December 27, 2010

SAN DIEGO BOTANIC GARDEN FASHION

Today my boyfriends family took us to San Diego's Botanic Garden, formerly Quail Botanical Gardens. It was a great way to spend the day in the sun, walking for hours through varies trees, succulents, flowers, from around the world that can live all year round in this (AMAZING) climate.



I can always find fashionable inspiration wherever I go :D Jaw-dropping sculptures of art I call botanic couture ;)



A special thanks to my amazing boyfriend for taking my picture, understanding, and helping me record my number one passion - FASHION!



WHAT I'M WEARING:
Anna Sui T-shirt - Anna Sui NYC SOHO store
Beige jacket - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Sandals - Reef
Rachel Rachel Roy black angora cardigan - Hudson Bay Company
Purse - Aldo
Rayban sunglasses - Hudson Bay Company

No comments:

Post a Comment